Your bag is still empty
Wrap rolls always look festive. Actually, you can just spread them with whatever you like. In this case, we came up with something for you. These Mediterranean-inspired rolls will please most at your party! Super simple and incredibly delicious!
- 8 tablespoons of hummus
- 6 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped into shreds
- 2 roasted peppers (from a jar or home-roasted), cut in half
- 4 handfuls of arugula
- Spread the wraps all over with the hummus. Sprinkle two wraps with the sun-dried tomato pieces.
- On the other two wraps, place a strip of roasted bell bell pepper widthwise. Spread a handful of arugula over each wrap.
- Carefully roll the wraps up nice and tight and set them aside for a minute with the seam facing down. After a minute or two, they will naturally retain their shape and you can cut them into pieces and place them on a plate.