Your bag is still empty
Overnight oats are very trendy at the moment and that’s not surprising because how delicious they are when left in the fridge overnight for all the flavors to interact! These overnight oats are forest fruit based and our Original Forest Fruit Shake. Super simple to make and having these oats for breakfast is guaranteed to make your day!
- 40 g oatmeal
- 30 g Jake Original shake powder forest fruit
- 100 g forest fruit or red fruit mix (from the freezer)
- 200 ml vegetable milk (e.g. oat milk or soy milk)
- Possibly a pinch of cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix the oatmeal with the shake powder.
- Top with the frozen fruit and pour the milk over it.
- Mix well and place in the refrigerator to allow the ingredients to work overnight.
- Top with some more forest fruits or nuts and enjoy!