Your bag is still empty
These snack balls are completely plant-based, super simple to make and super tasty too! Be careful not to eat too many of them, however tempting that may be, as they are real calorie bombs.
- 75 g nuts (eg cashew or walnut)
- 75 g dried apricots or dates
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp coconut rind
- Finely grind the nuts in the food processor.
- Add the dried apricots/dates and cocoa powder and continue to mix for a few seconds.
- Form firm balls and finally roll through the coconut rind and enjoy!